- To implement low power, low noise analog front end for biomedical applications.
- To propose a highly linear pseudo-resistor design for low-frequency applications
- To propose a novel solar cell design to enhance the power conversion efficiencies of the existing solar PV technologies.
- To surpass the single junction efficiency limit by minimizing thermalization losses using monolithic and mechanically stacked tandem solar cell designs.
- To increase the switching speed with the steeper transition of CMOS devices at sub 20nm regime.
Active Area of Research