- ORCID ID – 0000-0003-2658-4369
- SCOPUS Author ID – https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57390512000
- Google Scholar – https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=iormsxoAAAAJ&hl=en
- Research Gate – https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mudita-2
- Vidwan – https://vidwan.inflibnet.ac.in/profile/383874
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-mudita/
- Uppal M, Gupta D, Mahmoud A, Elmagzoub MA, Sulaiman A, Reshan MS, Shaikh A, Juneja S. Fault Prediction Recommender Model for IoT Enabled Sensors Based Workplace. Sustainability. 2023; 15(2):1060. (SCI Indexed, IF 3.889)
- Uppal M, Gupta D, Goyal N, Imoize AL, Kumar A, Ojo S, Pani SK, Kim Y, Choi J. A Real-Time Data Monitoring Framework for Predictive Maintenance Based on the Internet of Things. Complexity. 2023. (SCI Indexed, IF 2.833)
- Uppal M, Gupta D, Anand D, S Alharithi F, Almotiri J, Ortega-Mansilla A, Singh D, Goyal N. Fault pattern diagnosis and classification in sensor nodes using fall curve. Computers, Materials & Continua. 2022; 72(1):1799-1814. (SCI Indexed, IF 3.860)
- Uppal M, Gupta D, Juneja S, Sulaiman A, Rajab K, Rajab A, Elmagzoub MA, Shaikh A. Cloud-Based Fault Prediction for Real-Time Monitoring of Sensor Data in Hospital Environment Using Machine Learning. Sustainability. 2022; 14(18):11667. (SCI Indexed, IF 3.889)
- Verma V, Gupta D, Gupta S, Uppal M, Anand D, Ortega-Mansilla A, Alharithi FS, Almotiri J, Goyal N. A Deep Learning-Based Intelligent Garbage Detection System Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. Symmetry. 2022; 14(5):960. (SCI Indexed, IF 2.940)
- Uppal M, Gupta D, Juneja S, Dhiman G, Kautish S. Cloud-Based Fault Prediction Using IoT in Office Automation for Improvisation of Health of Employees. Journal of Healthcare Engineering. 2021; Volume 2021, Article ID 8106467, 13 pages. (SCI Indexed, IF 3.822)
- Mudita, Ramneet, Gupta K, Gupta, D. Recent Research on Effect of COVID-19 on Diabetic Patients. International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2021; 13(11):201-204.
- Mudita, Gupta D. The aspects of artificial intelligence in software engineering. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience. 2020; 17(9-10):4635-4642.
- Mudita, Singh M. A Review of Various Black Hole Detection Techniques in MANET. International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing. 2018, 8(5), ISSN 2321 3361.
- Mudita, Singh M. Security Enhancement of AODV Routing Protocol for Multiple Black Hole Attacks. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research. 2018, 5(7), ISSN 2349 5162.
- Soni T, Uppal M, Gupta D, Gupta G. Efficient Machine Learning Model for Cardiac Disease Prediction. In2023 2nd International Conference on Vision Towards Emerging Trends in Communication and Networking Technologies (ViTECoN) 2023 (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Soni T, Gupta D, Uppal M, Dutta M, Sharma A. Automation in Fog Cloud assisted Internet of Things Ecosystem: Challenges, Components and Protocols. In2023 International Conference on Innovative Data Communication Technologies and Application (ICIDCA) 2023 (pp. 313-317). IEEE.
- Soni T, Gupta D, Uppal M. Bibliometric Analysis on Security of Different Layers in Internet of Things (IoT) Environment. In2023 International Conference on Emerging Smart Computing and Informatics (ESCI) 2023 (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Soni T, Gupta D, Uppal M, Juneja S. Explicability of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare 5.0. In2023 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Smart Communication (AISC) 2023 (pp. 1256-1261). IEEE.
- Uppal M, Chauhan H, Gupta D, Uppal J. A Framework of Smart Dispensing Unit for Optimizing Sanitizer Quantity Using Iot Schematics. ECS Transactions. 2022; 107(1): 8141.
- Ramneet, Mudita and Gupta D. ASMBoT: An Intelligent Sanitizing Robot in the Coronavirus Outbreak. In 2022 1st IEEE International Conference on Industrial Electronics: Developments & Applications (ICIDeA) 2022 (pp. 106-109). IEEE.
- Mudita, Gupta D. Prediction of Sensor Faults and Outliers in IoT Devices. In 2021 9th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO) 2021 (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
- Mudita, Gupta D. A Comprehensive Study of Recommender Systems for the Internet of Things. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2021 (Vol. 1969, No. 1, p. 012045). IOP Publishing.
- Uppal, M., Kaur, R., Gupta, D., & Gupta, K. (2022). Determinants of COVID-19 disease severity in patients having diabetes. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 2357, No. 1, p. 040011). AIP Publishing LLC.
- Mudita, Gupta D. Role of effective leadership as a strategic factor for organizational sustainability. National Seminar on Quality Assurance in Higher Education “QAHE-2022”. 2022.
- Mudita, Gupta D, Mehta V. A Bibliometric Analysis of Fault Prediction System using Machine Learning Techniques. Challenges and Opportunities for Deep Learning in Industry 4.0 in Bentham Science. 2022: 109-130. (Scopus Indexed)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND RECOGNITIONS
- UGC-NET 2019 Qualifier
- HTET 2020 Qualifier
- Lifetime Member of Institution of Engineers (IEI)
- Associate Member of International Society for Development and Sustainability (ISDS)
- Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
Active reviewer of
- Journal of King Saud University – Computer and Information Sciences
- Journal of Cloud Computing
- Journal of Software: Evolution and Process
FIELD OF SPECIALISATION
Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, Software Engineering and Databases.
- Coordinator in the National Level Faculty Development Program on “Blockchain 0 to 1” organized by the Chitkara University Research and Innovation Network, Chitkara University, Punjab From 29th Oct – 30th Oct 2020.
- Conducted a STEAM School on Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Real-time Applications from 24-28 May 2021 at Chitkara University, Punjab.
- Conducted a STEAM School on Make your first IBE project (IoT, Blockchain and Machine Learning) from 02-06 Nov 2020 at Chitkara University, Punjab.
- Attended a workshop on Paradigms of Deep Learning and IoT conducted by Chitkara University Research and Innovation Network (CURIN) from 14 June to 2 July 2021 under Chitkara University Annual Research Symposium (CUARS) 2021.
- Participated in workshop titled AI Application Development using IBM Cloud held on 9 June 2021 conducted by IBM.
- Completed five days FDP on 5 ways to unlock the research grant from 17-21 May 2021 organized by Chitkara University, Punjab.
- Conducted a STEAM School on topic Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Real-time Applications during 24-28 May 2021.
- Attended national seminar on Publications and Research Ethics held on 17 March 2021 organized by Chitkara University, Punjab.
- Participated in NOVATE+ 2021 – Confluence of Academia and MSMEs and Start-ups to Address Real World Problems held on 28 February 2021 organized by Chitkara University, Punjab, India.
- Participated in FDP on Grant Proposal Writing organized by The Oxford College of Science from 21-29 December 2020.
- Participated in 35th Indian Engineering Congress held on 18-20 December 2020 by The Institution of Engineers.
- Conducted a STEAM School on topic Make Your First Integrated Project on IoT, Blockchain and Machine Learning during 2-6 November 2020.
- Co-ordinated 2- Days Faculty Development Program on topic “Blockchain 0 to 1” at Chitkara University, Punjab from 29-30 October, 2020.
- Participated in Startup Himachal Hackathon, SIH held on 27 October 2020 organized by Chitkara University, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Attended 3-Days Faculty Development Program on topic “Medical Image Analysis Using Deep Learning” at Chitkara University, Punjab from 27-30 September, 2020.
- Participated in Hackathon, Hack@BVP4.0 held on 2 Sept 2020 organized by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi, India.
- Participated in FDP on Emerging Trends in Computer Vision and IoT organized by Chitkara University, Punjab, India on 2-6 July 2020.
- Participated in Short Term Training Program on Data Science and Learning Systems for Engineering Research and Design held on 24 to 30th June 2020 by NIT Kurukshetra.
- Attended FDP on Managing References and Citations using Mendeley organized by Chitkara University, Punjab, India on 10 June 2020.
- Participated in NOVATE+ 2020 – Our Innovation Fight against COVID-19 held on 17 May 2020 organized by Chitkara University, Punjab, India.
- Attended five days National workshop on Art of Writing: A permeable for Thesis and Research paper (AWTRP-19) from 18-22 December 2019 organized by Department of Applied Sciences, Chitkara University, Punjab, India.
- Completed 10 months program on “Education for Employment” at Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Innovative Engineering And Technology Institute, Radaur, Yamunanagar in 2015.
- Attended 8 weeks program in “Android Technologies” at Webcom Technologies, Yamunanagar in 2015.
- Attended 6 weeks program in “JAVA Technologies” at Alpha IT World Pvt. Ltd., Chandigarh in 2014.
- Participated in a two days Industry-oriented project in “Android Project” from 14-15 November 2014 at Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Innovative Engineering And Technology Institute, Radaur, Yamunanagar.
- Participated and presented paper on “ICTs and Improving Road Safety” in Institution of Engineers, India sponsored in celebration of “World Telecommunication and Information Society Day” on 17 May 2013 at Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic, Damla, Yamunanagar.
- Reviewed papers of International Conference on Advancement in Computation & Computer Technologies (InCACCT), 2022, organized by Chandigarh University, Gharuan, Mohali, Punjab on 05–06 May 2023.
- Reviewed papers of IEEE International Conference on Current Development in Engineering and Technology (CCET), 2022, organized by IEEE MP Section and SAGE University, Bhopal on 23-24 December 2022.
- Reviewed papers of 8th IEEE international Women in Engineering (WIE) Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering 2022 (IEEE WIECON-ECE 2022), organized by IEEE Bangladesh Section and IEEE Madhya Pradesh Section on 30–31 December 2022.
- Organized a special session in 1st IEEE International Conference on Industrial Electronics: Developments & Applications organized by IEEE Kolkata Section Industrial Electronics Society Chapter, Bhubaneswar held on 15-16 October 2022.
- Reviewed papers of IEEE 10th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (ICRITO), 2022, organized by Amity Institute of Information Technology, Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida on 13-14 October, 2022.
- Organized a special session titled “Emerging Areas of Soft Computing, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence” in 6th International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control (ISPCC) organized by Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan held on 07-09 October 2021.
- Reviewed papers of International Conference on Advances on Data Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS), 2021, organized by National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra on 8-10 September 2021.
- Attended an International E-Conference on “Industry 4.0: Future Perspective and Agility (ICIFPA 2020)” organized by Sandip University held on 29-30th June 2020.
- Attended 3rd International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Engineering (ICCIDE-2020) organized by Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad held during 8-9 August 2020.
TEACHING AND RESEARCH – 4 years from 2019
From November-2022, working as Assistant Professor (Research), Chitkara University Research and Innovation Network (CURIN), Chitkara University, Punjab.
From August-2022 to October-2022, worked as a Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Chitkara University Research and Innovation Network (CURIN), Chitkara University, Punjab.
From August-2019 to August-2022, worked as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Chitkara University Research and Innovation Network (CURIN), Chitkara University, Punjab.