- Babbar, H., Rani, S., Masud, M., Verma, S., Anand, D. and Jhanjhi, N. Load balancing algorithm for migrating switches in software-defined vehicular networks” in Computers, Material and Continua, Tech Science Press, 2021, 67, No.1, pp. 1301-1316. (Published); SCI Impact Factor: 4.89 | H-index: 40 | SJR: 0.79 | Tech Science; DOI: 10.32604/cmc.2021.014627.
- Rani, S., Babbar, H., Coleman, S., Singh, A. and Aljahdali, H.M. An Efficient and Lightweight Deep Learning Model for Human Activity Recognition Using Smartphones. Sensors, 2021, Vol. 21(11), p.3845. (Published); SCI Impact factor: 3.275 | H-Index: 172 | MDPI; org/10.3390/s21113845.
- Babbar, H., Rani, S., Singh, A., Abd-Elnaby, M. and Choi, B.J., 2021. Cloud Based Smart City Services for Industrial Internet of Things in Software-Defined Networking. Sustainability, 2021, Vol.13, No.16, pp. 1-13. (Published); SCI Impact Factor: 3.251 | H-Index: 85 | SJR: 0.61 | MDPI; DOI: org/10.3390/su13168910.
- Babbar, H., Rani, S., Gupta, D., Aljahdali, H.M., Singh, A. and Al-Turjman, F., 2021. Load Balancing Algorithm on the Immense Scale of Internet of Things in SDN for Smart Cities. Sustainability, 2021, Vol.13, No.17, pp. 1-16. (Published); SCI Impact Factor: 3.251 | H-Index: 85 | SJR: 0.61 | MDPI; DOI: doi.org/10.3390/su13179587.
- H Babbar, S Parthiban, G Radhakrishnan, S Rani. A Genetic Load Balancing Algorithm to Improve the QoS Metrics for Software Defined Networking for Multimedia Applications in Multimedia Tools and Applications. (Published); SCI Impact factor: 2.91 | H-Index: 70 | SJR: 0.44
- Babbar, H., Rani, S., Garg, S., Kaddoum, G., Piran, M.J. and Hossain, M.S., A Secure Multi-layer Architecture for Software-Defined Space Information Networks (SDSINs). IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine. (Published); SCI Impact factor: 4.016 | H-Index: 31 | SJR: 0.79
- Rani, S., Babbar, H., Kaur, P., Alshehri, M.D. and Shah, S.H.A., 2022. An Optimized Approach of Dynamic Target Nodes in Wireless Sensor Network Using Bio Inspired Algorithms for Maritime Rescue. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. (Published); SCI Impact factor: 6.319 | H-Index: 153
- Dogra, R., Rani, S., Babbar, H., Verma, S., Verma, K. and Rodrigues, J.J., 2022. DCGCR: Dynamic Clustering Green Communication Routing for Intelligent Transportation Systems. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. (Published); SCI Impact factor: 6.492 | H-Index: 153
- H. Babbar, S. Rani, A. A. AlZubi, A. Singh, N. Nasser and A. Ali, “Role of Network Slicing in Software Defined Networking for 5G: Use Cases and Future Directions,” in IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 112-118, February 2022, doi: 10.1109/MWC.001.2100318. (Published); SCI Impact factor: 11.391 | H-Index: 162 | SJR: 3.22
- H. Babbar, S. Rani, A. K. Bashir and R. Nawaz, “LBSMT: Load Balancing Switch Migration Algorithm for Cooperative Communication Intelligent Transportation Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Green Communications and Networking, doi: 10.1109/TGCN.2022.3162237. (Published); SCI Impact factor: 5.469 | H-Index: 26 | SJR: 1.09
- Dogra, R., Rani, S., Babbar, H. and Krah, D., 2022. “Energy-Efficient Routing Protocol for Next-Generation Application in the Internet of Things and Wireless Sensor Networks” in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Hindawi, 2022. (Published); SCI Impact factor: 2.336 | H-Index: 64 | SJR: 0.42
- Himanshi Babbar, Shalli Rani. Intelligent Edge Load Migration in SDN-IIoT for Smart Healthcare in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. (Under Review); SCI Impact factor: 10.215 | H-Index: 135 | SJR: 2.05
- Attended “National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science (NCRTCS-16)” and Presented a paper on “Future aspects and Challenges of E-Commerce” and published in Biz and Bytes (Vol 6, Issue: 2, 2015) with E-ISSN: 0976 0458, Print ISSN: 2320 897X, on 16th September 2016 at Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Mohali.
- Published a Paper “ADOPTION OF CLOUD COMPUTING TECHNOLOGIES IN BUSINESS” in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS AND ROBOTICS ISSN 2320-7345 5 Issue 3, March 2017.
- Published a Paper “Cloud Security: A Big Challenge, Issues and Solutions” in Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) ISSN: 2454-1362 Vol-3, Issue-3, 2017.
- Published a Paper “SOFTWARE TESTING: TECHNIQUES AND TEST CASES” in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS AND ROBOTICS ISSN 2320-7345 5 Issue 3, March 2017.
- Babbar, H. and Rani, S. Emerging prospects and trends in software defined networking in Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, 2019, Vol.16, No.10, pp. 4236-4241. (Published); SCOPUS H-Index: 52 | SJR: 0.12. DOI:org/10.1166/jctn.2019.8506
- Babbar, H. and Rani, S. Software-Defined Networking Based on Load Balancing Using Mininet in Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Information Management and Machine Intelligence, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 2021, pp. 69-76. (Published); H-Index: 9 | Conference (ICIMMI 2020) | SCOPUS Indexed; DOI: doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-9689-6_8.
- Babbar, H. and Rani, S. Performance Evaluation of QoS metrics in Software Defined Networking using Ryu Controller. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2021, Vol. 1022, No. 1, p. 012024. (Published); H-Index: 44 | IOP Conference Series (Material Science and Engineering) | SCOPUS Indexed; DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/1022/1/012024
- Wadhwa, S., Babbar, H. and Rani, S. A Survey on Emerging Software-Defined Networking and Blockchain in Smart Health Care. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2021, Vol. 1022, No. 1, p. 012056. (Published); H-Index: 44 | IOP Conference Series (Material Science and Engineering) | SCOPUS Indexed; DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/1022/1/012056.
- Himanshi Babbar, Shalli Rani. Design of minimal loaded load balancing algorithm in Cloud-based Software Defined Network in National Conference on Advances in Applied Sciences and Mathematics (NCASM-20) (In-Press); H-Index=75 | AIP Conference Proceedings | SCOPUS Indexed.
- Ankita, Shalli Rani, Himanshi Babbar. Analysis of Deep Learning Models for Security in IoT in 3rdInternational Conference on Information Management & Machine Intelligence (ICIMMI-2021) (In-Press); |Springer | Scopus Indexed.
- Shruti, Himanshi Babbar, Shalli Rani. Security Architecture and its Methodology for Fog Computing in Chitkara University Doctoral Consortium-CUDC 2021(In-Press)
- Himanshi Babbar, Shalli Rani. QoS-based Security Architecture for Software Defined Wireless Sensor Networks in IEEE Conference on Innovative Technologies in Intelligent Systems & Industrial Application 2021 (CITISIA-2021) Charles Sturt University, Sydney, Australia. (Published).
- Himanshi Babbar, Ouns Bouachir, Shalli Rani, Moayad Aloqaily. Evaluation of Deep Learning Models in ITS Software-Defined Intrusion Detection Systems in IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium 25-29 April 2022, Budapest, Hungary Network and Service Management in the Era of Cloudification, Softwarization and Artificial Intelligence (Accepted)
- Babbar, H. and Rani, S., 2020. Software-Defined Networking Framework Securing Internet of Things in Integration of WSN and IoT for Smart Cities, EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing, pp. 1-14 (Published); H-Index=9 | SCOPUS Indexed | Springer; DOI: doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-38516-3.
- Himanshi Babbar, Shalli Rani. Internet of Things (IoT) Enabled Software Defined Networking (SDN) for Load Balancing, Edge, Cloud Computing in Healthcare in IoT-enabled Smart Healthcare Systems, Services and Applications, JohnWiley & Sons (Published); SCOPUS Indexed | Wiley; DOI: 1002/9781119816829.ch3.
- Masooma Zehra Syeda; Dur‐e‐hassan Syeda; Himanshi Babbar. Role of Emerging Technologies in Smart healthcare in IoT-enabled Smart Healthcare Systems, Services and Applications, John Wiley Telecom (Published); Scopus Indexed | Wiley;
Field of Specialisation
Software Defined Networking, Load Balancing, Deep and Machine Learning, Intrusion Detection Systems, Internet of Things
Honored 3rd Position in National Science Day organized by Chitkara University Research and Innovation Network (CURIN) in association with Punjab State Council for Science and Technology held on 28th February, 2020.
PostDoc (Computer Science)
PhD (Computer Science)
MCA (Computer Applications)
BCA (in Computer Applications)
At Chitkara University, Punjab (2018 to Present)
At Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran (2016 to 2018)