Brief Description of project:
• There is a great demand for low power integrated neural recording systems, capable of recording signals obtained from 100 to 1000 neurons simultaneously for real time prediction of spatial movement of limbs.
• Such systems also help in early detection of neurological disorders such as Parkinson, Spinal cord injuries, Epilepsy and Paralysis etc.
• Moreover, after performing necessary classification and feature extraction of signals thus captured from Neural Recording system, these can be used to develop neural prosthetic for the disabled person.
• A typical neural recording system includes different blocks like – acquisition, amplification, processing and transmission.
• The objective is to design an ultra-low power analog-front end comprising of amplification, filteration and Digitization stages for effective neural signal conditioning.
• Dr.Rajnish Sharma
• Kulbhushan Sharma (PhD Scholar)
• Preeti Sharma (ME Scholar)