Field of Specialisation:
Non-conventional machining, Material transfer, Surface roughness, Micro-hardness, Minimum quantity lubrication (MQL), Clean technology, Green foundry, Roto-dynamic machines and Optimization
WORKSHOP/IOHC/ CONFERENCES ORGANIZED
- Workshop on “Manufacturing Technology”, from 14th June to 2nd July, 2021.
- Summer school on “Writing State of Art of a Research Project”, from 25th June to 6th July, 2018.
- Applications of Advance Technologies in Automobile, 11-13 March 2014.
- International Conference on Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Technology-2011(July 20, 2011).
- Professional Drafting using AutoCAD, Jun 22-Jul 17, 2009
- AICTE/ ISTE sponsored STTP on Mechanical Measurements, March 23-27, 2009.
EXPERT LECTURE/TALK /ARTICLE IN MAGAZINE
- Latest Advanced Materials on July 12, 2012, National Level Faculty Development Workshop on Lean and Green Technology for Engineering World (July 11-13, 2012)
- Non-destructive Testing on Mar 27, 2009, AICTE/ ISTE sponsored STTP on Mechanical Measurements (Mar 23-27, 2009 at CIET Rajpura)
- Written article on Future Prospects for Fresh Graduates in Mechanical Engineering, PEGASUS College magazine, 2008 and 2009.
- Online Short-Term Course on “Impact & strategies for higher education: Comprehensive Research Pedagogy, Methodology & Design-2020” Organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Funded by TEQIP-III, Dr BR Ambedkar National Institute of technology Jalandhar from August 17-21, 2020.
- Five day online faculty development programme (FDP) on “Recent Advances in Process Metallurgy” Organized by Department of Metallurgical Engineering, SoE in association with ASM International USA-India Chapter and Indian Institute of Metals (IIM)-Raigarh Chapter during July 13-17, 2020.
- One week Online Short-Term Training Program on “Life Cycle Analysis for Sustainability” Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Engineering College, Bikaner from 27 – 31 May, 2020 under TEQIP-III.
- FDW on Lean & Green Technologies for Engineering World, Chitkara University, Punjab (July 11-13, 2012)
- Workshop on Stimulating Innovations Organized by Inventi-NavoTrail Consortium & Chitkara University, Punjab (July 9-10, 2012)
- STC on Recent Developments on Mechanical Engineering, PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh (June 11-22, 2012)
- Mission 10X workshop on “High Impact- teaching Skills” Organized from December 27 – 31, 2010 by Chitkara University, H.P., Sec – 25D Chandigarh.
- AICTE/ MHRD sponsored summer school on “Perspectives of Metal Cutting: Present and Future” organized from July 12 – 16, 2010 at Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.
- AICTE/ ISTE sponsored STTP on “Mechanical Measurements” in Mar 23-27, 2009 at CIET Rajpura.
- Workshop on setting paper based on MCQ pattern from March 7-8, 2009.
- Material Testing Including NDT(Sep 24-28, 2007 at NITTTR Chandigarh)
- Patent Awareness Workshop(Jan 20, 2007 at CIET Rajpura by PSCET Chandigarh )
- AICTE Sponsored Induction Training Programme for Faculty of Engineering Colleges.(27 Feb -10 Mar 2006 at CIET Rajpura by NITTTR Chandigarh)
- National Conference on Advancements and Futuristic Trends in Mechanical Engineering, at PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh (Oct 17-18, 2014).
- 3rd International Conference on Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Technology-2013, Chitkara University, Punjab (September 20, 2013).
- National Conference on Advances in Manufacturing Technology, NITTTR, Chandigarh (May 23-24, 2013)
- 2nd International Conference on Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Technology-2012, Chitkara University, Punjab (October 06, 2012).
- National Conference on Advances in Manufacturing Technology, NITTTR, Chandigarh (March 15-16, 2012).
- Conference on Manufacturing Today & Tomorrow – Smart Manufacturing…Innovations..Cost Competitiveness, CII, Chandigarh (20 December 2011).
- International Conference on Advances in Materials and Manufacturing Technology-2011, Chitkara University, Punjab (July 20, 2011).
- National conference on Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, Chitkara University, Punjab(January 07, 2011)
- National Conference on Advancements and Futuristic Trends in Mechanical and Materials Engineering, YCoE, Punjabi University Guru Kashi Campus, Talwandi Sabo(February 19-20, 2010)
- National Conference on “ Trends in Mechanical Engineering” CIET Rajpura(Jan 19,2007)
- National Conference on “Recent Trends & Developments In Applied Science in Engineering & technology” CIET Rajpura(Jul 06,2006)
PhD (Mechanical Engineering); Title of the thesis “Improving the surface properties of superalloys by electrical discharge machining process” from PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
ME (Mechanical Engineering); Specialization in Roto-Dynamic machines from Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
17 years (Sep 2005 – till date)
20 years (IAF; In technical and administrative post)